These are hacks that you use in your microwave.
- To clean your microwave very easily:
Take one lemon and cut it in half. In a small bowl put 1/2 cup of water. Squeeze both halves of the lemon in the water and put the squeezed lemon halves in too. Put in microwave for 3 minutes. Take out of microwave and swish the mixture around. Put it back into the microwave and let it sit for five minutes. Remove from microwave and wipe it out.
2. Second version – put a small bowl of water in microwave for two minutes and wipe out.
If you need to heat two things in the microwave at the same time, but they won’t both fit. Put a glass upside down in the microwave and put the second thing on it and heat it up.
3. A third way to easily clean the microwave is to put a handful of wet paper towels in the microwave for about 4 or 5 minutes. When the towels cool down, just use them to wipe off the softened up food.
4. I have heard that if you cut both ends off of an onion and heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds then when you cut it there won’t be any tears.
5. It is possible to steam a postage stamp off of a letter in the microwave. All you have to do to steam it off is to put a couple of drops of water on it and put it in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. The stamp will come off very easily.
6. If you have crystallized honey in a glass jar, take the lid off, put it in the microwave for about two minutes and the honey will be back to normal.
7. To make lemons or limes super juicy, put them in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds. They will come out easy to squeeze and very juicy.
8. To make peaches or tomatoes easy to peel, put them in the microwave for 30 seconds and them let them sit for about two minutes. The peelings will easily come off.
9. When your brown sugar gets all clumped up like a rock, you can make it become soft again. Dampen a paper towel and close it up tightly in the box. Put the whole thing in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. The sugar will soften up.
10. For easy heat compresses, take a wash cloth or a hand towel and wet it. Put it in the microwave for about one minute. It will come out nice and hot to be able to use it as a hot compress.